- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
Complete all development works within time: Puvvada
State Transport Minister Puvvada Ajay Kumar on Tuesday directed all officials to complete all development works in the district within the stipulated time.
Khammam: State Transport Minister Puvvada Ajay Kumar on Tuesday directed all officials to complete all development works in the district within the stipulated time. The Minister reviewed the development works in the district along with the MLAs Sathupalli, and Sandra Venkata Veeraiah, Ramulunaik, and Haripriya at the Collectorate.
Puvvada discussed District Mineral Foundation Trust funds and enquired about the details of the development works going on under the Trust and the progress of works in the district.
He also reviewed the construction of double bedroom houses in the district and enquired the Engineering department officials about the progress of the works. He told officials to complete the works immediately and allot the houses to the eligible people.
The Minister ordered the officers to complete the works under Telangana Urban Development and Infrastructure (TMFIDC) within two months. If the works are not completed in time, take action against the contractor and blacklist him, he added.
Earlier, Minister Ajay Kumar visited Tallada and Sathupally mandals. He participated in Bathukamma Saree distribution programmes in the mandals. He also participated in the 30-day action plan programme in the Sathupalli village. The Minister appealed to the people to give big support to the development of villages by participating in the programme.
Zilla Parishad Chairman L Kamal Raju, Mayor Papalal, Joint Collector Anurag Jayanthi, Commissioner of Corporation Srinivas rao, Assistant Director Mining Department Sanjay Kumar, TSMDC Project Director Yellaiah, Roads and Building Executive Engineer Syam Prasad, Panchayat Executive Engineer Prabhakar, District Rural Development Project Director B Indumathi, and District Medical and Health Officer Dr Kalavathi Bai and other officers attended the programme.