- Waheeda Rehman's journey in Indian cinema has left an indelible mark: PM Modi
- 95 pc components used in rockets in India domestically sourced: ISRO chief
- Devanand @100: A look at popular songs from evergreen star's movies
- 50% of workers likely to permanently shift to hybrid work globally
- Ganesh fest celebrated with gusto
- IIT Mandi team designs protein-based vaccine against pork tapeworm
- OYO set to report its 1st net profit at Rs 16 cr in Q2 FY24
- Haryana CM advocates construction of SYL canal
- Bobby Deol’s ‘bloodied’ look as ferocious antagonist in ‘Animal’ revealed
- PM Modi congratulates Equestrian Dressage Team for winning gold medal in Asian Games
Devotee dies of heart attack in Vemulawada temple
The staff who learnt about a woman devotee was not waking up from sleep rushed to the spot and later confirmed that she has passed away in sleep due to suspected heart attack
Rajanna-Sircilla: The devotees at Sri Rajarajeshwara Swamy temple in Vemulawada were all in shock after a devotee was found dead on Tuesday morning.
A woman identified as Lakshmi, who was sleeping in an open space in front of the temple along with her family members is believed to have passed away in her sleep due to heart attack
Lakshmi, a native of Lingapur in Manakondur mandal of Karimnagar district, along with her family members had visited the shrine on Monday. They slept in the open in the night as they could not have darshan of the presiding deity due to the heavy rush.
The family members learnt about her demise after they tried to wake her up on Tuesday morning The Vemulawada temple staff rushed to the spot and confirmed the death, suspected to have been caused by a heart attack.