- Nitish Kumar rules out return to NDA; BJP says won't take back even if he begs
- Newly-inducted C295 aircraft likely to take part in Air Force Day celebrations in Prayagraj
- PM Modi's WhatsApp community channel crosses 5mn followers mark in 6 days
- Leaked! Google Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro Prices and Features
- AR Muragadoss join forces with Sivakarthikeyan for a massive project
- Sundeep Kishan’s new film gets a grand launch
- If voted to power, Cong will conduct caste census to ensure participation of OBCs, Dalits, tribals, women, says Rahul
- D K Shivakumar Announces Cloud Seeding Prospect Amidst Rainfall Woes Answers Contentious Topics in Informal Interaction
- ‘Mission Raniganj’ trailer: Akshay Kumar races against time to save miners
- Day not far when mob lynching of Muslim would happen in Parliament: Owaisi
Gangula Kamalakar escapes danger after boat capsizes in a pond in Karimnagar
Minister Gangula Kamalakar narrowly escaped the danger after the boat he is travelling in overturns resulting in the fall down of the minister.
Minister Gangula Kamalakar narrowly escaped the danger after the boat he is travelling in overturns resulting in the fall down of the minister in the pond. The minister participated in Telangana decade celebrations held at Asif Nagar in Karimnagar district and as part of the festival of the ponds, he traveled in a boat.
The boat, which got damaged got sunkand the minister drowned in the Ganges water. Alerted security personnel brought him up and ll those present were shocked at this incident. The minister also remained in shock for a while. After that he got up and participated in the program and gave a speech.