- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Hyderabad: 19-year-old dies of electrocution in LB Nagar
A 19-year-old boy died of electrocution here under Hayathnagar police station limits on Thursday. The victim was identified as Rahul (19), a resident of Shanti Nagar in Vanasthalipuram division.
On Thursday morning, Rahul's slippers fell on the iron roofing sheet. The victim who was residing on second floor tried to retrieve it by using an iron rod. However, the iron rod came in contact with the high tension wire following which Rahul suffered an electric shock and died on the spot.
A pall of gloom surrounded in the area with the unexpected death of Rahul. The body was shifted to Vanasthalipuram area hospital for autopsy.
The police registered a case and launched an investigation.