- Tirupati SP transferred
- Leaders may go, but people are with us, claims Kakani
- YSRCP struggles to select candidate for Kavali constituency
- Confusion prevails over TDP candidate in Dharmavaram
- Elect Jagan for women empowerment: Peddireddi
- YSRCP suffers a major setback in Chittoor
- North Andhra, a sentimental destination for political parties
- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
Hyderabad: Congress rallies behind Revanth Reddy
The Congress on Friday has thrown its weight behind Malkajgiri MP A Revanth Reddy who has been arrested by the police and demanded his immediate release.
Hyderabad: The Congress on Friday has thrown its weight behind Malkajgiri MP A Revanth Reddy who has been arrested by the police and demanded his immediate release.
Leader of opposition in Rajya Sabha Ghulam Nabi Azad in a statement condemned arrest of Revanth Reddy.
He said that the issues raised by a Member of Parliament should be taken seriously and action should be initiated on the accused. He said that the high handedness of Telangana government was highly deplorable.
Telangana Congress incharge RC Khuntia has also condemned the arrest of Revanth Reddy. He demanded the police to lift the cases being filed on the MP.
He said that the ruling party has been indulging vengeful politics against Revanth who has been exposing the corruption of family members of Chief Minister K Chandrasekhara Rao.
MP K Venkat Reddy, former MP K Visweswar Reddy and PCC treasurer G Narayana Reddy have raised serious objections on the arrest of Revanth Reddy. Addressing the media, they said that the rights of a MP