- KTR lays stone for five bridges across Musi
- Golconda Fort gets fresh start; community cleaning by NCC cadets
- Governor inaugurates blood donation camp
- State BJP hails Guv for rejecting two BRS names for MLC seats
- Decision raises questions about fairness of process
- Governor has no right to hold office, says Vemula
- Skin Care tips that work like magic
- Human Resource Professional Day
- Relationship: Rebuilding confidence after emotional abuse
- Leaked! Pixel Watch 2 design and specifications ahead of launch
Hyderabad: Devireddy Sudheer Reddy issued the CMRF cheque in LB Nagar
LB Nagar: MLA Devireddy Sudheer Reddy issued the sanction letter for CM Relief Fund Cheque for Rs 2 lakh to Yadayya of Bandlaguda from Nagole division...
LB Nagar: MLA Devireddy Sudheer Reddy issued the sanction letter for CM Relief Fund Cheque for Rs 2 lakh to Yadayya of Bandlaguda from Nagole division on Tuesday. Yadayya is suffering from kidney problem and was treated recently. Speaking on the occasion, MLA said, "CMRF is very useful to poor people to get quality treatment. It is giving support to every person who is below poverty line." Survi Raju Goud, Kuntloor Venkatesh Goud, Vijay Netha, Srinivas Yadav and others were present.