Hyderabad man hurt in New Zealand mosque attack, family seeks govt help
- Hyderabad man injured in New Zealand attack
- Family seeks Ministry of External affairs and state government help
A man hailing from Hyderabad suffered minor injuries in mosque attack at Christchurch in New Zealand. Ahmed Jehangir who works in New Zealand is one among the victims.
On learning the incident, Ahmed's family members sought the help of the Ministry of External Affairs and the Telangana government to reach the country so as to take care of Ahmed.
Meanwhile, AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi requested the Telangana government to make necessary arrangements for Ahmed's brother Iqbal Jehangir to visit New Zealand to take care of his brother.
A video from #ChristChurch shows one Ahmed Jehangir who was shot. His brother Iqbal Jehangir is a resident of Hyderabad & would like to go to NZ for Ahmed's family.— Asaduddin Owaisi (@asadowaisi) March 15, 2019
I request @KTRTRS @TelanganaCMO @MEAIndia @SushmaSwaraj to make necessary arrangements for the Khursheed family
- Naxal killed in encounter in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- Amethi ex-pradhan murder: CM sets 12-hour deadline for arrest of culprits
- CBI issues lookout notice against ex-Kolkata Police chief
- Smriti Irani carries mortal remains of campaign aide shot in Amethi
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow