- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
IMD predicts rainfall in Telangana for two days
Telangana to witness heavy rainfall within 48 hours, according to the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD)
The officials of Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) predicted moderate to heavy rainfall in parts of Telangana within two days. According to IMD official Raja Rao, Telangana will witness rainfall today.
The rainfall likely to occur in Suryapet, Nalgonda, Khammam, Bhadradri-Kothagudem, Mulugu, Warangal Rural, Warangal Urban, Vikarabad, Rangareddy, Medchal-Malkajgiri, Hyderabad, Sangareddy, Medak, Siddipet, Narayanpet, Wanaparthy, Jogulamba Gadwal, Nagarkurnool, Yadadri-Bhongir, Mahbubnagar and Mahabubabad districts.
The reason for the rainfall is attributed to the cyclonic circulation over Westcentral and its adjoining northwest Bay of Bengal, north Coastal Andhra Pradesh and south Odisha coast and extends up to 7.6 km above mean sea level. The cyclonic circulation is likely to cause rainfall accompanied by thunderstorms over east and adjoining parts of central India.hyderabad