- Children with mental health problems have poor mental, physical health
- ‘Devara’ shooting update: DOP Ratnavelu drops a key update on this NTR starrer
- Partial Lunar Eclipse: Tirumala temple to be closed
- Cleanliness of Vande Bharat Express taken up under ‘14 minutes miracle’
- Client-side encryption in Gmail now available
- History of Gandhi Jayanti
- Vijayawada: Tenant farmers demand ID cards
- Vijayawada: Take part in Swachhata Hi Seva voluntarily, people told
- Bing Chat Ads linked to Malware-Infested Software- Malwarebytes; How to Stay Safe
- Land reforms paving way for economy growth: Dharmana
Improve ecological imbalance by plantation: Minister Jagadish
Nalgonda: Minister for Energy G Jagadish Reddy stated that the biggest problem the world now facing is ecological imbalance. Expressing concern that...
Nalgonda: Minister for Energy G Jagadish Reddy stated that the biggest problem the world now facing is ecological imbalance. Expressing concern that the Nalgonda district has only six per cent of forest coverage against the recommended 33 per cent, he gave a call to the people of the district to participate in Haritha Haram programme and to plant saplings without fail.
On Friday, along with Legislative Council Chairman Gutha Sukender Reddy, he planted saplings at MG University here as part of Haritha Haram programme. Jagadish Reddy said Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao took up Haritha Haram drive in a big way to increase forest coverage before the State faces drought. He warned that occupying forest lands is liable for punishment under the law.
MP Badugula Lingaiah Yadav, ZP Chairman Banda Narender Reddy, MLA Kancharla Bhoopal Reddy and others participated in the programme.