- 2 held for murder of youth
- Gadkari urges auto industry, stakeholders to promote vehicle scrapping policy
- ‘Modi means guarantee of fulfillment of promises,’ says PM in Jaipur
- Musical fountains, a new attraction at Durgam Cheruvu
- Centre undermining federalism, says Chidambaram
- The 9th Edition of TEDxHyderabad 2023 - Ignite Creates an Unforgettable Symposium of Ideas and Inspiration
- 'China’s unfair trade practices have forced EU to become more assertive'
- SC issues notice on plea seeking 25% higher benefits for specially-abled individuals under social security schemes
- NSE plans to extend F&O trading hours; seeks Sebi's nod
- Congress should quiz Sharad Pawar on meetings with Adani Group: Prakash Ambedkar
Karnataka agrees to release 2.5 tmc water to Jurala
- Karnataka to release water to Jurala
- KCR appealed to Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy due to a decrease in water levels in projects
The Karnataka government agreed to release 2.5 tmc of water from Narayanapur to Jurala to meet drinking water needs in the drought-affected areas in Mahabubnagar district.
Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao appealed to Karnataka chief minister Kumaraswamy to release water to Palamuru due to the decrease in the water levels in the projects. KCR thanked the Karnataka chief minister for agreeing to release water to Jurala.
The water from Narayanapur will be released to Jurala today evening.