- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
Mancherial: Woman ends life as husband tests positive for COVID-19
Depressed over husband testing positive for COVID-19, a woman committed suicide here at Bellampalli of Mancherial on Tuesday night.
According to the information, the woman's husband was shifted to a private hospital after being infected by the virus a week ago. Ever since then, the woman is said to have been depressed over her husband's health condition following which she resorted to the extreme step.
She committed suicide by hanging herself to the ceiling at her home. The incident came to light on Wednesday morning when the neighbours grew suspicious after the woman confined herself in the house and alerted the police.
The police rushed to the place and shifted the body for autopsy. An investigation has been underway.