- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
MLA Bethi Subhash Reddy takes part in Haritha Haram at Kapra
MLA Bethi Subhash Reddy took part in 6th phase of Haritha Haram programme organised at Sainikpuri Park on Thursday.
Kapra: MLA Bethi Subhash Reddy took part in 6th phase of Haritha Haram programme organised at Sainikpuri Park on Thursday.
Lauding the State government for its developmental works, he stressed on the importance of raising plants and reducing environment pollution. He called upon everyone to keep their surroundings clean.
Corporator Swarnaraj Shivamani, MRO Goutham Kumar, Cooption Member Saritha, officials of municipal and revenue departments, ward and area members were present.
Later, the MLA also took part in the Haritha Haram programme organised by corporator Pavani Manipal Reddy at HUDA Park in AS Rao Nagar division. He called upon everyone to plant saplings and not to litter garbage in open places. Kapra Muncipal Deputy Commissioner Shailaja was also present.