- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
MP Bandi Sanjay Kumar urges people to participate in Pattana Pragathi
All sections of people should participate in all the activities that lead to development of the town and in those programmes related to Pattana Pragathi programme introduced by the government, appealed Karimnagar BJP MP Bandi Sanjay Kumar.
Karimnagar: All sections of people should participate in all the activities that lead to development of the town and in those programmes related to Pattana Pragathi programme introduced by the government, appealed Karimnagar BJP MP Bandi Sanjay Kumar. He participated in Pattana Pragathi programme in 26th division in Karimnagar city on Tuesday. After conducting Pada Yatra in the division, the MP interacted with the locals and enquired about the problems they have been facing.
Speaking on the occasion, MP Sanjay Kumar said that there are several problems in the divisions present under Karimnagar Municipal Corporation limits.
The officials must first focus on small issues and must try to solve them immediately. By identifying the problems related to roads, drainages, lights and water supply, the officials must bring such issues to the notice of the government for solving them immediately, he suggested.
The MP urged the people of all sections to participate in Pattana Pragathi programme and to keep their surroundings clean and tidy without throwing the waste into drainages, which would clog the drainages.
When public representatives, officials and people work in coordination with each other and work together, then only development is possible, the MP observed.
District Collector K Shashanka, City Municipal Commissioner Valluri Kranthi, Division Corporator Padma and locals were present along with others.