- MyVoice: Views of our readers 29th May 2023
- Modi juggernaut rolls on world stage
- Odisha may turn haven for espionage
- Disrespect to Temple of Democracy quite wrongful
- BoM tops PSBs chart in profit, loan growth in FY23
- Nifty on cusp of breakout for new lifetime high
- Top-7 firms gain Rs 1.51-trn mcap
- Put writers adding hefty Open Interest
- AI Magic Compose feature to help users write messages
- Hyderabad: Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav pays tributes to NT Rama Rao on birth anniversary
Nirmal gears up for counting of votes
Joint Collector A Bhaskar Rao directed has instructed Municipal Commissioners to make all arrangements for counting of votes cast in Nirmal, Bhainsa, Kanapur municipal elections held on Wednesday. Votes counting will be held on January 25.
Nirmal: Joint Collector A Bhaskar Rao directed has instructed Municipal Commissioners to make all arrangements for counting of votes cast in Nirmal, Bhainsa, Kanapur municipal elections held on Wednesday. Votes counting will be held on January 25.
He was holding a review meeting with municipal commissioners of Bhainsa, Nirmal, Kanapur municipals in the city on Thursday. Bhaskar Rao said that staff should be prepared with voting counting material. In Nirmal Municipality there are 42 wards. As two wards are won unanimously, elections were held for the remaining 40 wards. He wanted them to arrange 14 tables for counting of votes for Nirmal Municipality.
In Bhainsa municipality, as thee out of 26 wards were won unanimously, counting will be conducted for the remaining 23 wards. For that purpose 12 tables will be arranged. Six tables will be arranged for counting of votes for 12 wards of Kanapur municipality. He instructed officials to be ready with mixing drums. Programme certificates and computers, should be ready. Drinking water should be available for the staff. Vote counting should be carried out transparently, he added.
RDO Vijay Kumar Reddy, Nirmal RDO Prasunamba, Municipal Commissioners Venkateshwarlu, Mallesham, Mohammed Khadir, Thasildar Shiva Kumar, Lokesh and municipal staff and others were present.