- Congress writes to PM Modi for implementation of Mandal Commission recommendations in Deemed varsities
- ED has filed its first chargesheet against AAP leader Sanjay Singh
- Ensure no further construction takes place adjacent to Ganga: SC to Bihar govt
- No Scindia, no traitor left in Congress: Digvijaya on eve of counting
- ‘Pindam’ storyline fascinated me: Producer Yeshwanth Daggumati
- Brahmanandam wraps key schedule of ‘Kannappa’
- Chandrika Ravi to play Silk Smitha in her biopic
- Vishal’s film with Hari titled ‘Rathnam,’ teaser unveiled
- My main strength is emotion: ‘Hi Nanna’ director Souryuv
- Bluesky Enhances Safety with Automated Moderation and User Lists
Nizamabad: Develop ESI hospital, MP Arvind asks Union Minister Gangwar
MP Dharmapuri Arvind requested Union Minister of State for Labour and Employment Santosh Kumar Gangwar to develop the ESI hospital to provide better health services of the workers.
Nizamabad: MP Dharmapuri Arvind requested Union Minister of State for Labour and Employment Santosh Kumar Gangwar to develop the ESI hospital to provide better health services of the workers. He met the Union Minister of State at Delhi on Thursday to discuss the problems of workers of Nizamabad district.
Arvind asked the Union Minister of State to increase the number of doctors and staff in the ESI Hospital and also requested to resolve the problems of beedi workers in the district, at the earliest.
Santosh Kumar Gangwar assured the MP that he will take steps to address the problems of the unorganised workers. Nizamabad workers' problems will be solved immediately, Santosh Kumar added.