- Kamala Harris' blunt Gaza words reflect intense government frustration over war
- Small cap stocks underperform in trade
- Indian economy to grow at 7.8 pc in FY25
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar Shines Bright in Engagement with Nicholai Sachdev
- Will not consider FSL report of private entity, says K’taka Minister on pro-Pak slogan row
- Stepfather arrested for raping minor girl in UP
- Nayanthara Unfollows Husband Vignesh Shivan and Pens a Cryptic Message: Fans Speculate, but Actress Reassures with Follow-Back
- ADIA acquires shares in SpiceJet
- Deepika Padukone's Maternity Leave is Delaying Karan Johar's Next Production
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh bats for India’s strategic autonomy
Telangana assembly elections: Tight security beefed at strong rooms in all district centres
After completion of polling for assembly elections, the EVM machines were secured in the strong rooms set up in the district centers and the police have arranged heavy security at the strong rooms.
After completion of polling for assembly elections, the EVM machines were secured in the strong rooms set up in the district centers and the police have arranged heavy security at the strong rooms. No one is allowed near the rooms where the EVMs are kept. The staff is working in three shifts. Section 144 was imposed in those surrounding areas till the counting of votes started.
The counting centers have been set up in government offices, colleges and warehouses in all district centers including Hyderabad. Strict protocols and guidelines have been issued to ensure the safety and security of the EVMs and other election-related materials.
The entire process is being closely monitored by the Election Commission to ensure a free and fair counting of votes. The winning candidates will be declared and notified by the respective district election officers, following which they will be sworn in as Members of the Legislative Assembly.