TSRTC bags four prestigious awards
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) has bagged four prestigious ASRTU productivity awards.
Hyderabad: Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) has bagged four prestigious ASRTU productivity awards.
Vice-Chairman and Managing Director Sunil Sharma, along with ED Purushotham Naik, received the awards from ASRTU President and Secretary MoRT&H Sanjeev Ranjan at "Gulmohar" Habitat Centre in New Delhi on Tuesday.
The VC & MD received the awards for various performances like maximum improvement in vehicle productivity and highest kmpl etc, for TSRTC.
It is a matter of pride for ED Purushotham Naik for he was at the helm of affairs for the Greater Hyderabad Zone in the year 2017-2018. VC & MD congratulated the whole team of TSRTC which made it possible to get these awards. Along with MD, ED Purushotham Naik, ED (E,O, A&M) Sri M.Ravinder, CME V. Venkateshwarlu, CTM P.V.Muni shekhar received the awards.
MD said that this is a recognition for the hard work put in by Drivers, Conductors, Mechanics, Shramiks, Supervisors, and Officers of TSRTC as a team. Other guests present were Shivayoga C. Kalasad, vice president, ASRTU, Capt.V.V.Ratna Parikhi, ED ASRTU and CIRT Director Capt. R.B. Samer Patil at the event.
- Defence Research Body Test Fires Guided Bomb From Sukhoi Combat Jet
- LS polls was battle between Rahul Gandhi, Narendra Modi: Gopal Rai
- After humiliating defeat, Congress to discuss on poll debacle in CWC meet today
- Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani Orders Fire Safety Audit Of Schools
- Restrictions to continue in Srinagar and other places