- Hindu petition seeks to restrict entry on terrace of Gyanvapi cellar
- Fall of 'poster boys' adds to startup woes, good governance need of the hour: Industry
- GITAM celebrates National Science Day
- PM Modi launches India’s first indigenously-built hydrogen-powered ferry
- Tata Institute Develops ₹ 100 Pill for Cancer Care
- Varun Tej's Operation Valentine Movie is Set to Arrive on this OTT
- AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal convicted in abetment of suicide case of Delhi doctor
- Operation Valentine Received a U/A Certificate
- Railways Reduces Fare for Passenger Trains
- Rootedness, rootlessness & artist Kanwal Dhaliwal’s varied tales
100 out of 100 percent TDP will form government: CM Chandrababu Naidu
The TDP president and Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu expressed confidence that for 100 out of 100 percent TDP is going to form the government in the state.
Amaravati: The TDP president and Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu expressed confidence that for 100 out of 100 percent TDP is going to form the government in the state.
CM Naidu has conducted the teleconference with the party leaders in Amaravati on Monday. Where he said the BJP and alliance parties are trying to play a mind game and create confusion among the people.
On the occasion, TDP supremo said no one can stop them from forming the government for the second time in the state. He clarified that the party is going to win 18 to 20 MP seats.
He also expressed confidence that the TDP will get more than 110 MLA seats and this may go up to 120 to 130 seats.
He said the EC has created elections process controversy, over this issue, all 21 political party leaders will be conducting deeksha in Delhi on Tuesday. Where we'll demand to increase the counting of VVPAT slips.
Regarding the elections counting process, a training programme will be conducted once again on 22 May, CM Naidu said.
He said to be careful while counting the VVPAT slips. CM Chandrababu Naidu comments that Prime Minister Modi is trying to blackmail everyone.