- Heritage and History Trails: Exploring Europe's Rich Past
- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
3-layer security at counting centres
All necessary arrangements made for counting of votes at JNTU College, Lendi Engineering College, MVGR Engineering College and Police Training Colleges in the district on Thursday.
Vizianagaram: All necessary arrangements made for counting of votes at JNTU College, Lendi Engineering College, MVGR Engineering College and Police Training Colleges in the district on Thursday.
Three-layer security was provided at all counting centres. Votes of Kurupam, Salur, Parvathipuram, S Kota would be counted at MVGR College of Engineering. Votes of Cheepurupalli and Nellimarla would be counnted at Lendi College.
Counting for Bobbili and Gajapathinagaram would be held at JNTU College of Engineering. Both Vizianagaram Lok Sabha and Assembly constituencies would be held at Police Training College. Based on the polling stations, the counting rounds would be between 17-20 in the district.
The police and other departments are completely involved in the crucial assignment and taking utmost care to complete the process in a smooth way.