- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
- WFI Chief Brij Bhushan To Address Rally On June 11 In UP
30 NDPL and 3696 ghutka packets seized
In a wide range of raids conducted by the cops of Special Enforcement Bureau (SEB), Civil and Excise departments, huge quantities of illegally transported liquor was seized.
Kurnool: In a wide range of raids conducted by the cops of Special Enforcement Bureau (SEB), Civil and Excise departments, huge quantities of illegally transported liquor was seized. The cops of SEB have said that following the orders of Superintendent of Police (SP), Dr Fakkeerappa Kaginelli and Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) of SEB, Gowthami Sali, raiides have been intensified across the district. During the raids, 230 bottles of Non-Duty Paid Liquor (NDPL) of various brands, 3696 packets of Ghutka, 285 litres of country-made liquor and 7 vehicles were seized. Even 20 persons were arrested on the charges of transporting the liquor and 23 cases were filed. . In addition to this 6580 litres of jaggery wash was destroyed, stated the cops.
Apart from seizing liquor, the huge quantity of sand was also seized. 18 tons of sand and 4 vehicles have been seized. Four persons were taken into custody and filed three cases, added the cops.
The cops have appealed the people to support the police for curbing the transportation of liquor, sand and spurious ghutka packets. The people are urged to send the information, photos and videos, through WhatsApp no. 7993822444. The cops have assured that the informer's name would be kept secret.
SEB, Circle Inspector, Lakshmi Durgaiah and his staff were present during the raids conducted at Panchalingala border check post.