- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
4 Killed In An Accident In Kadapa District Of Andhra Pradesh
In a bizzarous road accident in Kadapa district, four people have lost their lives. The accident took place at Kesapuram in Chinnamandem Mandal of Kadapa district.
In a bizzarous road accident in Kadapa district, four people have lost their lives. The accident took place at Kesapuram in Chinnamandem Mandal of Kadapa district. A car travelling from Bangalore to Kadapa collided with a lorry at Kesapuram.
Three victims died on the spot, while another died while being treated in the hospital. The deceased were identified as Harshavardhan, Bujji and Bhudevi of Kadapa.
The incident took place when the victims were returning from Bangalore. Police are investigating the case, and the causes of the accident have already been assessed.