- Tirupati: Rallies, plantation programmes mark World Environment Day
- ‘Adipurush’ pre release event: Never seen before arrangements going on at the venue
- Sivakarthikeyan finishes dubbing for ‘Maaveeran’
- World Environment Day: Measures to conserve environment highlighted
- Rangareddy: Man held for selling fake cotton seeds
- Hyderabad: 200 police officers deployed at Haj camp
- ‘Takkar’ is an action packed new age love story: Siddharth
- Hyderabad: Institute of Genetics, OU organises 2K Walk
- IIM-Visakhapatnam scores 29th place in NIRF Rankings
- Telangana: Now, ASHA workers to get maternity leave with pay
Anantapur: DRDO to extend training to start-ups
MP Talari Rangaiah and MLA Anantha Reddy has taken an initiative to motivate prospective entrepreneurs to set up food processing units using locally available fruit and vegetable produce.
Anantapur: MP Talari Rangaiah and MLA Anantha Reddy has taken an initiative to motivate prospective entrepreneurs to set up food processing units using locally available fruit and vegetable produce.
As part of their initiative, they roped in Defence Research Development Laboratory (DRDO) to extend needed infrastructure and training to start-up entrepreneurs.
Accordingly, they held discussions with JNTUA VC G Ranga Janardhana and zeroed in on Oil Processing Technology Research Institute (OPTRI) premises which is affiliated to JNTUA.
The MP, MLA and JNTUA VC Janardhana and Agriculture DD Swami and Horticulture DD Padmalatha along with Registrar Sasidhar and Rector Vijay Kumar visited the campus and discussed arrangements for hosting the food processing training and machinery and equipment.