- SS Rajamouli's Son Karthikeya Brings Malayalam film Premalu to Telugu Audiences
- Pasted Chinese stickers, insulted ISRO scientists: PM Modi lambasts DMK at public rally
- Delhi: Asiad Village Society establishes composting yard to combat leaf waste
- Land-for-job case: Delhi court grants regular bail to ex-Bihar CM Rabri Devi, daughters
- Vodafone Idea shares slump over 11% after fundraising plans announced
- SpiceJet settles Rs 250 crore dispute with lessor Celestial Aviation
- Dailyhunt in talks to acquire India's Twitter Koo: Report
- Abhishek Malik Opens Up About Marriage Troubles and Divorce from Suhani Chaudhary
- Out-of-control wildfire in Texas Panhandle prompts evacuation orders, nuclear facility closure
- Patanjali Foods Shares Slip
Andhra Pradesh: Kodali Nani refuses AP State Development Corporation Chairman post
Former minister and Gudivada MLA Kodali Nani has reportedly tenderly rejected the appointment of the newly formed AP State Development Chairman post.
Former minister and Gudivada MLA Kodali Nani has reportedly tenderly rejected the appointment of the newly formed AP State Development Chairman post. It is reported that he had made clear that he would handle any responsibility assigned to it for the victory of the party.
However, there is information that he has made it clear that he has no dissatisfaction with the position. It is learnt that Kodali Nani resigned from the Jagan cabinet along with 24 others.
However, despite rumours that Kodali's name might be in the new cabinet list, his name was dropped at the last minutes as part of a equation. CM Jagan himself has announced that Kodali Nani will be appointed as the Chairman of AP State Development Corporation chairman without any hesitation.
It has been reported that Kodali Nani would be granted cabinet status with all the facilities as per protocol. However, it seems that Kodali Nani was not interested in accepting the post and he politely informed Jagan about the same.