- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
AP Intermediate 2019 revaluation, recounting results to announce on 7 May
AP Board of Intermediate to announce the 1 and 2 years inter revaluation, recounting results on Tuesday (7 May).
Hyderabad: AP Board of Intermediate to announce the 1 and 2 years inter revaluation, recounting results on Tuesday (7 May).
The results will be made available from 11 am on the official website of the board - bieap.gov.in. AP Inter board secretary B Udaya Lakshmi, IAS, said the mobile notification of the results will also be sending to the candidates who have opted for revaluation, recounting process.
She said the scanning copy of the answers sheets will be made available on the website after a week of the results.
AP Intermediate 1 and 2-year results were declared on 12 April. In which first-year passing percentage was 60% and the second year 72 percent, where girls gained the upper hand when compared to boys.
For inter 1 and 2-year advance supplementary examinations will be conducted from 14 to 22 May. The timing of first-year exams will be from 9 am to 12 pm, for second-year students from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm the exams will be conducted.