- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
AP lady doctor dies while taking selfie in Goa beach
In a tragic incident, a young lady doctor has lost her life as a strong wave hit her while taking the selfie at Goa beach.
Jaggayyapet: In a tragic incident, a young lady doctor has lost her life as a strong wave hit her while taking the selfie at Goa beach.
The deceased was identified as Dr. Ramyakrishnan a native of Jaggayyapet in Krishna district.
According to reports, Ramyakrishnan has worked as a doctor at the local Urban Health Center at Markandeya Bazaar here in the city.
After getting a job, she shifted to Goa last year. Where she is working as a doctor with EMRI ambulance service.
On Tuesday, she went to the beach along with friends during sunset and were clicking photos. While the members of the group were standing on a large rock and clicking selfies, suddenly they were struck by a strong wave and fell into the sea.
Along with other friends Ramya also fell into the sea, On noticing this her friends and locals rushed to rescue them.
Ramyakrishnan was shifted in a 108 ambulance to a hospital, where she was declared dead. In the incident two other friends sustained injuries.