- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
AP TDP Leader Slams At Jagan Govt For demolishing Kodela's Statue
AP TDP President Kala Venkatrao said that the government of Andhra Pradesh is still acting on vengeance towards former speaker Kodela Siva Prasad.
AP TDP President Kala Venkatrao said that the government of Andhra Pradesh is still acting on vengeance towards former speaker Kodela Siva Prasad. Kala Venkat Rao questioned why the government is creating disturbances to erect the former speaker Kodela's statue. He said that they have taken permission from the collector of Guntur district and started constructing Kodela's Statue at Lingamaraopalem.
Talking to the media on Monday, Kala took a dig at Jagan government. Venkatrao was furious at govt for the demolition of the Kodela's Statue even after possessing the permission from the authorities. He argued that how thousands of YS Rajshekar Reddy statues were built across the state? He asked whether they have the approval for the erection of YSR statues:
Jagan govt's policies are examples of Faction politics. He warned the govt to change their attitude towards Kodela. Otherwise, the govt has toface dire consequences.