- IIT Hyderabad and JICA unite to nourish Design Innovation JICA Chair Lecture Series concludes successfully
- Imran wants IMF aid to Pakistan stalled over 'rigged' elections
- Transformative Collaboration: ASIP and IIT Hyderabad Forge Path for IC Packaging & Testing Education and Innovation
- YouTube Offers Free 3-Month Premium Subscription Plan: How to Avail
- Need to deepen economic engagement with India: Albanian Foreign Minister
- Chief Minister Bhajanlal Sharma Renounces VIP Movement Privileges To Prioritize Common Citizens
- Samyukt Kisan Morcha Plans Decisive Action Amidst Farmer Protests: Latest Updates
- BJP Releases Documentary Exposing Alleged Atrocities In Sandeshkhali Amidst TMC Government Criticism
- PM Modi Affirms Commitment To Farmers' Welfare Amidst Historic Increase In Sugarcane Prices
- I&B Minister Anurag Thakur launches 4 portals to modernise media landscape
Arya Vysya Mahasabha demands berth for Velampalli in AP cabinet
The Andhra Pradesh Arya Vysya Mahasabha president P Subbarayudu on Sunday demanded that the YSRCP West constituency MLA Velampalli Srinivas should be inducted in the state cabinet.
Vijayawada: The Andhra Pradesh Arya Vysya Mahasabha president P Subbarayudu on Sunday demanded that the YSRCP West constituency MLA Velampalli Srinivas should be inducted in the state cabinet. He said Velampalli is a hard worker and strived for the welfare of the poor.
Addressing the media, Subbarayudu congratulated YS Jaganmohan Reddy for his landslide victory in the Assembly elections. He said Vellampalli is always available to the people of West constituency and he knows the problems in the constituency and the people.
He on behalf of AP Arya Vysya Mahasabha appealed to the YSRCP president Jaganmohan Reddy to consider Vellampalli for ministry in the cabinet, which will be announced shortly. He further said that, according ministry to Vellampalli he would do justice to Arya Vysya community along with other community people. Andhra Pradesh Arya Vysya Maha Sabha leaders Satyanarayana, Gopala Krishna, Venkateswara Rao and others were present.