- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
- About 20-odd Indians stuck in Russia, efforts on for their early release: MEA
- We implemented guarantees with development programmes, says Siddaramaiah
- March 2024: Embracing a Spectrum of Festivals, from Holi to Maha Shivratri
- World Compliment Day 2024: Why do we celebrate this day?
- World Civil Defence Day 2024: Date, history and significance
- Critically acclaimed film ‘Sagu’ takes center stage with Niharika Konidela’s endorsement
- Self-Injury Awareness Day 2024: Date, history and significance
- World Day of Prayer 2024: Date, history and significance
AUCET, AUEET–2019 schedule for certificate verification
Director of Admissions, Andhra University announced the AUCET and AUEET – 2019 schedule for certificate verification and counselling.
Visakhapatnam: Director of Admissions, Andhra University announced the AUCET and AUEET – 2019 schedule for certificate verification and counselling.
The schedule is for certificate verification/counselling for admission into various PG courses in Science, Arts and Commerce, Law offered by AU campus colleges, its affiliated colleges and Gurajada Apparao University, Vizianagaram and six-year B Tech plus M Tech dual degree programmes offered in AU College of Enginerring (Autonomous) and AUCE for Women, Registration for certificate verification/online counselling will begin from Wednesday (May 29).
Special category certificate verification for NCC and CAP will be held at the Directorate of Admissions Office, Visakhapatnam on the same day from 9 a.m. onwards.Special category certificate verification for PH and sports categories will be held on Thursday from 9 a.m. (May 30). For NSS categories, it is scheduled on May 31 from 9 a.m.
Certificate verification for all candidates at Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam and Vijayawada centres will be held on June 2 and 7. Web options will be open on June 3 to 8. The first phase of allotment of seats is on June 11. Display of vacancy position will be on June 16 followed by the second phase of certificate verification at helpline centres from June 16 to 18. Reporting to the college by admitted students on or before July 1.
Candidates having AUCET/AUEET – 2019 ranks (for all categories) are required to be present on the schedule date and time at any of the notified helpline centres with required certificates. The registration fee for certificate verification/counselling is Rs.500 and Rs.250 for SC/ST/PHC.
The helpline centres for certificate verification are office of the director, directorate of admissions Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Visakhapatnam (9440713480), Gayatri College of Science and Management, Srikakulam (9502172608 or 9949688625), MRPG College, Vizianagaram (089222-24295), SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada (9490823654).
All the candidates should bring relevant original certificates and documents including hall ticket, rank card, statement of marks, provision certificate or original degree certificate, transfer certificate and study certificates for at least seven years ending with qualifying examination. Date of birth or SSC or equivalent, among other documents.
The schedule of the third phase shall be displayed in websites: www.andhrauniversity.edu.in and www.auvspdoa.in. The details of the colleges, courses offered, roaster point and fee are available on the same websites. Candidates who secured seats must pay the prescribed free before the deadline through online, failing which the seat will be cancelled.