- UPA govt refused to hike Karnataka’s share from 30% to 40%: BJP
- MEA responds to Indians caught in conflict in Russia, urges caution
- IIT Bombay’s new low-cost, thin coating material can reduce record heat
- Elon Musk says Gmail’s alternative Xmail is coming soon
- Goa AAP MLA demands dropping of cases against ‘mob’ involved in attacking BJP minister
- Six killed in millitary, NPA rebels clash in Philippines
- Bank deposits losing attractiveness as govt savings schemes see strong growth
- 4th Test: Root, Foakes bat out entire session as England reach 198/5 at tea
- Atlantis The Royal welcomes Louis Vuitton's Iconic Mascot, Vivienne
- India’s GDP to log 6.4% growth in Q3 FY24
Avanthi vows to develop Vizag on all fronts
Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao, who visited the city on Sunday for the first time after swearing-in as the Minister for Tourism, Culture and Youth Advancement, was accorded a rousing reception by the YSRCP leaders and workers at a programme held here on Sunday.
Visakhapatnam: Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao, who visited the city on Sunday for the first time after swearing-in as the Minister for Tourism, Culture and Youth Advancement, was accorded a rousing reception by the YSRCP leaders and workers at a programme held here on Sunday. Addressing the gathering, Srinivasa Rao, popularly known as Avanthi Srinivas for the group of educational institutions he runs, vowed to develop the district on all fronts.
Stating that there was a lot of scope for development of tourism in the district, Srinivasa Rao said every effort would be made to tap all resources to develop the tourism sector further. The minister also promised to work for strengthening the party in coordination with the party leaders. He exuded confidence that the YSRCP was sure to win in the local body elections as well.
Earlier, Srinivasa Rao visited Sampath Vinayagar temple, Asilmetta and offered prayers. Later, he visited the party office at Maddilapalem and Gajuwaka and met YSRCP MP elect M V V Satyanarayana and Gajuwaka MLA Tippala Nagi Reddy.