- YSRCP cadre receives CMRF funds
- TDP calls for success of Ra Kadali Ra meeting in Penukonda tomorrow
- Rashmika Mandanna fulfills longtime dream with enchanting visit to Japan
- PM Modi to launch projects worth Rs 62,000cr in Telangana
- Retired Tamil Nadu professor to walk on foot for clean electoral system
- IIT-K chosen as nodal institute for Phase 4 of Yuva Sangam
- Shehbaz Sharif - the only Pak politician to be elected PM for second consecutive term
- KCR meets Karimnagar and Peddapalli leaders, finalises Lok Sabha candidates
- Bhatti Vikramarka lays foundation stone for BT Road in Rompimalla, emphasises on govt's initiatives
- SSC students may download Hall-tickets from Monday
Bomb detection squad conducts checking in Guntur city
Bomb Detection Squad conducted checking and search operation at Sri Vasavi Kanayaka Parameswari Temple located in RAgraharam in Guntur city on Friday
Guntur: Bomb Detection Squad conducted checking and search operation at Sri Vasavi Kanayaka Parameswari Temple located in RAgraharam in Guntur city on Friday in the back drop of alerts given by Intelligence agencies after bomb blasts in Sri Lanka.
Following instructions of the Guntur urban S P Ch Vijaya Rao, the bomb detection squads checked important places in Guntur city particularly at temples, mosques and public places. As part of the programme, the Bomb Detection Squad checked the Sri Vasavai Kanyaka paramesari Temple. Similarly, they checked shopping malls, railway station and RTC Bus Stand in the city.