- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
Breaking: Mangalagiri Court grants bail to MP Galla Jayadev
Mangalagiri court on Tuesday granted bail to Guntur MP GallaJaydev who was arrested in Tulluru mandal for violating the prohibitory orders under the Section 144 of CrPC and Section 30 of Police Act on Monday.
Guntur: Mangalagiri court on Tuesday granted bail to Guntur MP GallaJaydev who was arrested in Tulluru mandal for violating the prohibitory orders under the Section 144 of CrPC and Section 30 of Police Act on Monday. He was shifted to Guntur sub-jail in the wee hours of Tuesday after Magistrate issued remand.
He is expected to be released within a few hours from Guntur sub-jail. A large number of TDP leaders gathered at Guntur sub-jail extending support to the leader.
TDP MP Galla Jayadev who participated in an assembly siege rally in the wake of the Chalo Assembly call given by Amaravati JAC on Monday was arrested. The police registered non-bailable cases against him and produced before the magistrate on Monday midnight. The magistrate denied the bail and remanded