- Popular TS leaders’ statues to adorn Tank Bund
- YSRCP second-rung leaders want sitting MLAs changed
- Pak-bound ship with N-parcel seized
- Farmers cry hoarse for justice amidst borewell seizures
- 42-target set for Bengal BJP
- Modi from Varanasi again
- Traffic restrictions imposed ahead of PM Modi's Adilabad visit
- 13th CREDAI Hyderabad Property Show from March 8
- CM Revanth Reddy anguished over malnutrition among women, children in TS
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam surges, check the rates on 3 March, 2024
Cable operators warned against digging roads
KMC commissioner K Ramesh conducted meet with cable operators on Tuesday.
Kakinada: KMC commissioner K Ramesh conducted meet with cable operators on Tuesday. He said that several private organisations without permission or clearance from civic authorities going in for digging of roads for their needs. This has been affecting the water supply pipelines and provision of other amenities in several divisions in the city.
The civic body will take action as per law on such organisations which opt for activities without prior permission thereby causing disturbances to civic body in provision of amenities to citizens of the city.