Chandrababu Naidu to write a letter to ECI on repolling
TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu is reportedly planning to write a letter to ECI regarding repolling at five booths in Chandragiri in Chittoor district
Amaravati: TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu is reportedly planning to write a letter to ECI regarding repolling at five booths in Chandragiri in Chittoor district. The TDP is objecting the decision of ECI to hold reelection to the polling booths suggested by YSRCP and conveniently ignoring the requests of TDP in the state.
TDP spokesperson Lanka Dinakar, in a statement on Thursday said that, "A representation has given to Election Officer on Chandragiri Constituency observations. EC issued repolling orders against section 58 of People Representative Act based on YSRCP candidate Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy letter out of procedure. Whereas TDP had given representations for Repolling from 11th April to 14th April as per procedure- But no action from EC."
- Surgeons remove 8 Spoons, Knife, 2 Toothbrushes from a Man's stomach
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit