- When is Shab-e-Barat 2024 in India; all you want to know
- Actor Dibyendu Bhattacharya opens up about challenges of playing smaller roles
- Aayush Sharma’s ‘Ruslaan’ teaser sparks excitement
- New song from Sidharth, Rashii’s ‘Yodha’ is all about love
- Emily Blunt embraces 41 with happiness and peace
- Vision Pro Owners Encounter Mysterious Cracks on Front Glass
- Anil Kapoor takes a trip down memory lane; remembers ‘Eeshwar’ on its 35th Anniversary
- NEWS ART FEST (North, East, West, South Art Fest) 2024, a spectacular Contemporary Art Festival that took place from February 17th to March 7th, 2024
- ‘Article 370’ rakes in over Rs 5 cr, Vidyut’s ‘Crakk’ mints Rs 4 cr on Day 1
- Controversy erupts over Chief Engineer, Kerala Minister's staff 'fight' in secretariat
Chief engineer inspects Guntur sub-station
APSPDCL Vijayawada zone chief engineer K Santosha Rao on Thursday inspected Guntur electrical sub-station at Krishna Nagar and gave suggestions to the engineering officials.
Guntur: APSPDCL Vijayawada zone chief engineer K Santosha Rao on Thursday inspected Guntur electrical sub-station at Krishna Nagar and gave suggestions to the engineering officials.
Speaking on this occasion, he said that this was an important electrical sub-station which supplies power to important highways, junctions and stressed on need to keep all the technical equipment to take up repairs immediately, in case of need.
He instructed the officials to collect dues and respond on complaints immediately. He stressed on need to keep sub-station clean. APSPDCL Guntur district superintending engineer M Vijaya Kumar warned that he would not tolerate negligence in rendering services to the consumers and directed the officials to improve performance. DE J Hari Babu, ADE B Chandra Naik, AE K Anjani Rao were among those present.