- Rajamahendravaram: Officials review progress of voter enrollments, corrections
- India plans to earmark ‘shark hotspots’
- How do you define a good life?
- Year 2024 calls for recession-proofing economies
- TDP, JSP, BJP poll tie-up in final stage
- Overcoming challenges while implementing inclusive learning environment
- GSHS hosts research workshop on Digital India in Grassroot Governance
- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
Chittoor court hears Narayana's bail cancellation petition, issues notices
It is known fact that a petition has been filed in the Chittoor court seeking revocation of former minister Narayana's bail. Additional AG Ponnavolu Sudhakar Reddy filed the petition on behalf of the government.
It is known fact that a petition has been filed in the Chittoor court seeking revocation of former minister Narayana's bail. Additional AG Ponnavolu Sudhakar Reddy filed the petition on behalf of the government. It is learned that Narayana was arrested on the 10th of this month in connection with the Tent Class paper leakage case.
Narayana was granted bail by the fourth additional judge of Chittoor on the morning of the 11th. The government has filed a petition seeking revocation of bail on the ground that there was a Narayana conspiracy in the Tenth Class question paper leakage case.
Meanwhile, the Chittoor court heard the petition on Narayana's bail cancellation in the afternoon. The court agreed with Additional AG Ponnavolu's arguments and issued notices to Narayana. The case is set to be heard on May 24.