- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
City wears deserted look
High temperature continues in Rajamahendravaram this summer.
Rajamahendravaram: High temperature continues in Rajamahendravaram this summer. Employees and workers are spending most of their time in the offices and malls because of air-condition facility. The temperature was recorded as 44 Celsius degrees on Sunday.
To beat the heat, people are consuming drinks, fruit juices, butter milk etc. Fruit juice shops, ice cream parlours are doing good business and many roads in the city wore a deserted look and the people are postponing their journeys to night instead of going in the high temperature. Meanwhile, the parks along with Pushkar Ghat, Kotilingala Ghat, Saraswathi Ghat etc are seen busy with people after 6 pm.