- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
CM Chandrababu Naidu conducts aerial survey at Polavaram project
AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu conducts an aerial survey at the Polavaram project construction site on Monday.
Polavaram: AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu conducts an aerial survey at the Polavaram project construction site on Monday.
During his visit to Polavaram, CM Naidu has inspected the ongoing works of the spillway and copper dam. From the Polavaram viewpoint, he has examined the constructions works.
Chandrababu Naidu has also enquired over the works of fixing of the gates at the main dam of the Polavaram project.
He suggested to complete the fixing of remaining gates works as soon as possible. The Chief Minister who reached at Polavaram at 10 am has personally examined the works of the spillway, upper and lower copper dam.
After which Chandrababu Naidu has conducted a review with the contracting agencies and engineers. It's even said that he also reviewed over the funds which are supposed to receive from the central government.
Speaking to media, TDP chief said the Polavaram in a lifeline for AP and is a long-awaited dream of the people of the state.
He said that so far 70.17 percent of Polavaram project works have been completed and nearly 90 times virtual inspection of the project has been done.
With the Polavaram project, about 45 lakh acres land will get the irrigation water, once the project is completed we can overcome drought situation in the state, Naidu said.