- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
CM YS Jagan meets Union Home Minister Amit Shah
AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has increased the efforts to achieve special status for the state.
New Delhi: AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has increased the efforts to achieve special status for the state.
CM YS Jagan who is in Delhi tour has met with the Union Home Minister Amit Shah at the North Block this evening.
For about 30 minutes, both the leaders have discussed on the special status and on the other pending issues which are in AP bifurcation act.
On the occasion, CM YS Jagan has requested to implement the bifurcation promises as soon as possible.
Along with CM, the YSRCP MP's Vijayasai Reddy, Midhun Reddy, Raghu Rama Krishna Raju, YV Subba Reddy were present.
Speaking to media, CM YS Jagan said that he met Amit Shah because the implementation of the bifurcation promises comes under the limits of Union Home Minister and discussed over the issues.
CM YS Jagan said whenever he visits national capital he'll make a reminder regarding the special status.
He said during the NITI Aayog meeting he'll once again raise issues on special status and on bifurcation promises.
After the meeting with Amit Shah, CM YS Jagan will have a night stay at his Janpath road residence.
The YSRCP parliamentary party meeting is going to held on Saturday. Where YS Jagan will be giving directions to the party MP's over Parliament sessions. At Afternoon YS Jagan will attend the NITI Aayog meeting which is chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.