- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy seeks blessings from TTD priests on New Year's Day
TTD priests blessed Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on New Year's Eve at his residence of Tadepalli and handed over Srivari pilgrimages and other garments.
TTD priests blessed Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on New Year's Eve at his residence of Tadepalli and handed over Srivari pilgrimages and other garments. The event was attended by TTD EO YV Subbareddy, Devadaya Minister Velampalli Srinivas and MLA Malladi Vishnu.
TTD has decided to hand over free laddus to everyone who visited Tirumala on the New Year of 2020. TTD is currently offering a free laddu only to the devotees who come on foot from the steps of Alipiri and Srivari stairs. To that end, 20,000 laddus are served every day. As a part of the new proposal, a laddoo will be given free of charge to every devotee who comes to Tirumala. This policy will be implemented from January 6 during Vaikuntha Ekadasi.
The Secretary of Endowment department issued an order banning the strike at TTD for another six months. "It is common practice to issue a government order banning the strike every six months in TTD, " the official added.