- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to inaugurate Grasim Industries in EG district tomorrow
After the formation of East Godavari district, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will be visiting Balabhadrapuram at Rajamahendravaram to inaugurate Grasim Industries Limited on April 21.
Rajamahendravaram: After the formation of East Godavari district, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will be visiting Balabhadrapuram at Rajamahendravaram to inaugurate Grasim Industries Limited on April 21.
Distirct Collector Dr K Madhavi Latha instructed the officials to be alert and complete all the arrangements in time for the CM's visit.
The Collector along with Superintendent of Police Aiswarya Rastogi inspected security arrangements for the CM's visit at Grasim Industries on Tuesday. They inspected helipad, public meeting venue, green room, digital screen and other places in the industry area.
The Collector interacted and reviewed the arrangements with the officials of Grasim Industries limited. She issued guidelines to the revenue and police officials with regard to the arrangements to be made in view of the CM's visit.
In connection with Jagan's visit, Collector Madhavi Latha instructed the officials to take all precautionary measures and make his tour a success. She further said steps should be taken to avoid any untoward incidents.
SP Aiswarya Rastogi directed the officials to make necessary security arrangements and provide parking facilities for vehicles and see that there will be no traffic problem near the Balabhadrapuram, Rajamahendravaram.
Later, he explained to the Collector on the steps taken by the officials.