- Dibyendu Bhattacharya loves collecting souvenirs from film sets
- Annual working hours in S. Korea drops to 200: Report
- 12 states in next 10 days: PM Modi's gruelling schedule shows BJP in 'Mission 370' mode
- Six-year-old girl raped by teenager in UP village
- NZ consider recalling retired Wagner for Christchurch Test, hints Southee
- Sandeep Kumaar returns to TV after 2 years, says he never took break from work
- Arjun Rampal: True happiness lies in your children; not money, fame or fortune
- Shark Tank India democratising access to capital for budding talent: InsuranceDekho’s CEO
- India draw a blank at World Athletics Indoor Championships
- Yogi govt set to launch scheme for youth
DCCBs competing with commercial banks
District Collector J Nivas lauded the working of District Cooperative Central Bank (DCCB) and said it is competing with commercial banks.
Srikakulam: District Collector J Nivas lauded the working of District Cooperative Central Bank (DCCB) and said it is competing with commercial banks. He inaugurated ATM at DCCB head office in Srikakulam on Thursday. Speaking on the occasion, Collector explained that DCCB Srikakulam is earning profits and gaining public confidence with its dedicated and committed service to the customers.
Novel way services are also provided to the customers which is a reason for its fast growth, he said. DCCB has already been running 22 ATMs across the district including mobile ATMs which are providing good services to rural people at their door step, DCCB is earning more profits within a short span with its dedicated and honest services, the Collector said.
Construction of new buildings, profit earnings, number of loans issued are parameters for development of the bank, he said and added that DCCB is the only bank which is providing good services to poor people and farmers. Rural economy will be improved with banks like DCCB, he elaborated. DCCB Chief Executive Officer D Satyannarayana and General Managers, D. Vara Prasad and P Jyotirmayi, Assistant General Managers and branch managers attended the inauguration programme.