- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
Defence Pension Adalat to be held on May 31
Defence Pension Disbursement Office (DPDO), Visakhapatnam, will be holding Defence Pension Adalat on the premises of DPDO, Vinod Nagar on May 31.
Visakhapatnam: Defence Pension Disbursement Office (DPDO), Visakhapatnam, will be holding Defence Pension Adalat on the premises of DPDO, Vinod Nagar on May 31. Defence pensioners, defence family pensioners including commissioned officers, defence civilians, Coast Guard, GREF/ DAD personnel residing in Andhra Pradesh may attend the Pension Adalat for the settlement of any pension related grievances.
Pensioners residing in Visakhapatnam and surrounding areas are requested to submit their pension related complaints in English (in duplicate) on May 31 between 10 am to 5 pm or send in advance through speed post addressed to G Changalrao, Mini Pension Adalat Officer, DPDO, AAO (Navy) Visakhapatnam.
For details, contact the office by dialing 0891-2702790 or submit grievances in advance through email on ID: [email protected]. Pensioners should quote their name, rank, group, regimental No., PPO No., details of bank/ treasury, unit/ name and address of record office/head office, specific grievance, date of discharge and their address with contact numbers.