- Hand over Sheikh Shahjahan to CBI today: Calcutta HC tells Bengal police
- Supreme Court quashes ED case against Karnataka DyCM Shivakumar
- Karnataka CM, HM get email threatening Rameshwaram Cafe-like blasts; $2.5 mn ransom sought
- NDTV Food Awards 2024: Shining the spotlight on India's culinary stars
- Penukonda TDP candidate thanks cadre for making Naidu's meeting successful
- With Rajeev Chandrasekhar hitting Thiruvananthapuram base, has Shashi Tharoor finally got a challenger?
- Oats vs. Millets: Which Grains Pack a Punch in Nutrition?
- Didn't siphon off funds, $533 mn with our 100 pc non-US subsidiary: Byju's
- Yemeni boy is 2nd youngest in India to undergo thyroid cancer surgery
- My biggest pain is I don’t enjoy my success as much as I should have: Ashwin ahead of his 100th Test
Driving Champs on Wheels'to be held on May 19
Visakhapatnam: Providing a platform for women to showcase their driving prowess, an exclusive women car rally will be held at Rushikonda on May 19....
Visakhapatnam: Providing a platform for women to showcase their driving prowess, an exclusive women car rally will be held at Rushikonda on May 19. The event is organised by Maha Charitable Trust under the banner 'Driving champs on wheels.'
Addressing media after releasing the poster here on Thursday, Trust founder Prabhakar said the rally aims at promoting traffic safety and encouraging women to wield the steering wheel sans fear. Kamala Poojitha, who was crowned Miss Vizag 2017, said such events aid in clearing the common misconception that women were bad drivers. Those who excel in their driving skills will also walk away with awards. Contact 9494875111 or 9494871333.