- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
Farmers, backbone of YSRCP: Peddireddi
Chittoor: Minister for Energy, Forest and Mines Peddireddi Ramachandra Reddy reiterated that Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy has been committed...
Chittoor: Minister for Energy, Forest and Mines Peddireddi Ramachandra Reddy reiterated that Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy has been committed to the welfare of farmers and introduced several schemes for their financial empowerment.
The farmers are highly regarded as the backbone of YSRCP government right from the beginning, he stated.
Participating in YSR Rythu Bharosa – PM Kisan programme held at Nagaiah Kalakhethram on Thursday, the minister enlisted the achievements of YSRCP government in the last four years. In Chittoor district, over 2,27,010 farmers have received Rs 170 crore towards YSR Rythu Bharosa in which Rs 7,500 was credited into the bank accounts of famers.
He said that Rythu Bharosa Kendrams were playing crucial role in attending the requirements of farmers and assured that all effective measures have been initiated to provide both drinking and irrigated water diverting water from HNSS.
District Collector S Shanmohan, MLA A Srinivasulu, Mayor B Amuda, ZP Vice-Chairman Ramya, Joint Collector P Srinivasulu, DFO Chaithanya Kumar Reddy, ZP CEO P Prabhakar Reddy, District Agriculture Officer Murali Krishna and DRO Renuka were present.