- KCR announces candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- CM to dedicate Veligonda project to nation tomorrow
- JSP coordinators told to work for victory of TDP-JSP alliance
- Need to increase agri export stressed
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 5 March, 2024
- Gold rates in Hyderabad slashes today, check the rates on 05 March, 2024
- Gold rates in Delhi today slashes, check the rates on 05 March, 2024
- TDP-Jana Sena to hold BC Jayaho today, to announce BC declaration
- Hyderabad: Man murders wife over suspected affair
- GHMC receives 187 ‘Prajavani’ applications
Former Speaker Kodela Siva Prasad Rao reacts over cases on family
The TDP senior leader and former Speaker Kodela Siva Prasad Rao react over the cases filed against his family members.
Guntur: The TDP senior leader and former Speaker Kodela Siva Prasad Rao react over the cases filed against his family members.
Speaking to media, Kodela said by threatening it's not appropriate to file the cases. He said so far 7 to 8 cases were booked against his family members, and don't know still how many cases they are going to file further.
On the occasion, Kodela Siva Prasad reacts to YSRCP MP Vijayasai Reddy's twitter comments that Kodela has brought the black spot to the Speaker post. To which he said it's not correct for Vijayasai Reddy to make such comments.
Vijayasai Reddy commenting that Kodela victims should come out and file cases against Kodela family are very provoking, Kodela said.
He said in the TDP regime they were no attacks on other party activists. But now the attacks on TDP workers have increased.
Kodela expressed anguish that the situation has worst to such extent that the TDP activists are forced to leave the villages. Even the police are not able to provide protection in this situation.
Kodela clarified that he'll be not afraid of the cases and though how many cases are filed, he'll fight for the justice.