- Karnataka’s Manish earns first ATP points at ITF Kalaburagi Open
- As Centre's envoy visits, Tripura party firm on demand of ‘Greater Tipraland' state for tribals
- Don't keep so much hopes that people end up with broken hearts: Kapil on India's WC campaign
- VBA to hold peace rally in Mumbai in support of people of Palestine
- Benefits of input costs that lifted earnings despite muted revenue largely over
- Insta's algorithm offers child-sexualising reels to followers of teen influencers: Report
- Domestic equities positive after S&P raises India’s forecast
- Goa court summons Arvind Kejriwal in poll code violation case
- Maternal discrimination may affect baby’s brain development: Study
- J-K: Udhampur girl writes to PM Modi, urges him to build better roads to school
Fresh orders issued for quarrying of sand in Kadapa district
Following directions of the government the district administration has issued temporary circular related to the mining of sand from 7 seven reaches which are having environmental pollution permission in the district.
Kadapa: Following directions of the government the district administration has issued temporary circular related to the mining of sand from 7 seven reaches which are having environmental pollution permission in the district.
In this circular issued on Wednesday collector CH.Harikiran has specified quarrying of sand is beig permitted in the villages like Tanguturu-2 of Nandaluru mandal, Seshamambapuram of Rajampet, Paidikaluva village of Valluru, Samudrampalli village of Kondapuram, Kanneluru, Yeturu villages of Jammalamadugu, Machumarri village of Kondapuram mandal in the district.
He cleared that the consumers compulsory to specified in written that purpose of utilization, how much sand utilized, how much will required etc details to the officials, Related to the housing programme he said Assistant Engineer, Work inspector should filed declaration over utilization of sand and requirement for the purpose.
Collector warned of initiating stringent action against the persons who quarried sand either before 6AM or 6PM as it will be considered as illegal quarrying. He said a 3 man committee with Tahasildar, MPDO, SHO, was formed to monitor the situation with the association of police in the villages and if they find guilty cases would be booked against the persons responsible for illegal mining. He said this circular will be in existence till fresh orders issued from the government.