- Karwar Port Triumphs Over Legal Challenges, Paving the Way for 1.15 Million MT Iron Ore Export
- CM Cup 2023: Hyderabad beats Jogulamba Gadwal to secure 1st spot in soccer
- Writers have a bigger responsibility to play in society: K Kavitha
- Hyderabad: Celebrities urged not to promote tobacco
- BRS MP Santosh thanks BCCI for the green initiative
- The magic of mirrors
- Eating junk food is linked to lower quality of deep sleep: study
- Beat The Heat! Beware and prepare for heat related illness
- NIA raids over Islamic terror funding 18 places searched Islamic terror outfits planned to assassinate Modi
- Shri Ummalaneni Raja Babu, Distinguished Scientist has been appointed as Director General, Missiles & Strategic Systems, DRDO
Guntur: Blood donation to be included in school curriculum says Minister Adimulapu Suresh
Stressing on promotion of blood donation habit among the students, Minister for Education Adimulapu Suresh has said that he will put in efforts to include the need to donate blood in the curriculum at high school level
Guntur: Stressing on promotion of blood donation habit among the students, Minister for Education Adimulapu Suresh has said that he will put in efforts to include the need to donate blood in the curriculum at high school level.
He released a book titled 'Memusaitam Rakthadanam Chestam', written by Pratibha Rajiv Award recipient Tarimela Amarnath Reddy at Minister's office near ANU on Friday.
Speaking on this occasion, he said he will take steps to make NSS, NCC cadets as ambassadors for blood donation and appreciated the efforts made by Amarnath Reddy who involved lakhs of students in the blood donation moment.
Jana Chaitanya Vedika State president Vallamreddy Lakshmana Reddy said that there are very few blood donors in our country. He stressed on the need to introduce significance of blood donation in the curriculum to get good results.
Jana Chaitanya Vedika state general secretary Saleem Malik was also present.