- Lorry owners strike - makes no headway
- Hina Khan embraces inner strength as ’Sher Khan’: It’s truly a game changer
- Bengaluru Kambala: No deviation from the court orders says organisers
- Congress has appointed Ajay Maken as the new Treasurer of AICC
- PM Modi lays foundation stone for multiple development projects in Mahaboob Nagar district
- Delhi government has taken strict measures in response to a fire at Azadpur Mandi
- 120 Kashmiri youths to take part in ‘Kashmiri Yuva Sammelan’
- Several culprits held for killing 2 Manipuri youths which led to violent protests: CM
- AP to facilitate umpteen job opportunities in AI and allied sectors
- Cong sees in Danish Ali episode opportunity to reach to its lost vote bank
Guntur: Two officials suspended for dereliction of duties in GP polls
District Collector Vivek Yadav on Tuesday suspended Panchayat Raj assistant engineer K Ram Mohan Singh who worked as mandal zonal officer forVatticheruakuru mandal, for failing to furnish information about law and order position in the mandal
Guntur: District Collector Vivek Yadav on Tuesday suspended Panchayat Raj assistant engineer K Ram Mohan Singh who worked as mandal zonal officer for Vatticheruakuru mandal, for failing to furnish information about law and order position in the mandal. Based on the report submitted by the tahsildar, the District Collector Vivek Yadav suspended Ram Mohan and issued orders to this effect.
Similarly, J Venkateswarulu who worked as route officer for Mutluru panchayat under Vatticherakuru mandal was placed under suspension for dereliction of duty in the gram panchayat elections.
The Collector issued orders for his suspension. Vivek Yadav suspended him for failing to furnish information on law and order.