- Keerthy Suresh’s plate filled with continuous projects
- Nothing Phone (2): Nothing OS, features and price hinted by the company
- Pawan To Launch Poll Campaign from June 14
- Andhra Pradesh: Man attacks in-laws in Kovvuru, uncle died, aunt critical
- Popular star to be casted to lock horns with Karthi
- Intense first look from Srikanth Addala’s Peda Kapu-1 is out
- Is BJP focussing attention on AP?
- Hyderabad: EFLU issues notification for recruitment of non-teaching staff
- Congress greets people on Telangana statehood day
- Sharwanand marriage updates: Wedding hungama kickstarted in Jaipur
GVL Narasimha Rao alleges TDP, YSRCP of doing politics in AP over attacks on temple idols
BJP MP GVL Narasimha Rao said attacks on Hindu temples have increased in Andhra Pradesh.
BJP MP GVL Narasimha Rao said attacks on Hindu temples have increased in Andhra Pradesh. He was incensed over not taking action against the culprits who demolished the temple idols. He fumed at the government for spreading it as some anti-social elements issue. He accused the government of utter failure in taking action in connection with the incident of beheading Lord Rama's idol. He questioned why the YSRCP and TDP leaders did not have restrictions on going to Ramateertham and criticized the government for deliberately not giving them permission. GVL warned that regional parties would vanish had BJP takes the extreme step.
He said the centre and party leaders had been briefed on the developments in Ramateertham and would also explain the situation to Amit Shah through a petition. Speaking about Religious Harmony committee, GVL questioned if there is an attack on Hinduism in Andhra Pradesh why the committee had all religions GVL asked why the elders and committees of other religions did not condemn the attacks. It is flagrant that the government has failed to gather evidence related to these attacks.
The BJP MP questioned how many people have been arrested in the actual attack incidents so far. GVL demanded the arrest of TDP leaders if they carry out these attacks and questioned is there any secret agreement between YSRCP and TDP. GVL said that they would take anti-Hindu politics to the people and teach a lesson to the government.