- Speaker disqualifies 8 MLAs from Assembly
- GHMC Dy Floor leader visits Veerannagutta to oversee arrangements for Maha Sivaratri
- Imansa family express gratitude to Prathipati Pulla Rao
- Naidu, Sharmila lambast YSRCP for ‘humiliating’ cricketer Vihari
- TSRTC makes arrangements for Intermediate exams
- Birds of different feathers flock to avian island at Neknampur Lake
- All set for Inter exams from today
- Untold Stories of our Temples-3: Oh man! Govt apathy dogs God’s abode
- TDP chief may address public meet in Nellore on March 2
- INDIA bloc conceded defeat: Modi
Heatwave warning to State from May 25 to 29
The Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) issued heat wave warning for several districts in Andhra Pradesh from May 25 to May 29.
Vijayawada: The Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) issued heat wave warning for several districts in Andhra Pradesh from May 25 to May 29. On Tuesday in its advisory, the RTGS said that temperatures are likely to touch 45 degrees Celsius to 48 degree Celsius from May 25.
Especially, districts like Guntur and Prakasam would witness high temperatures. East Godavari and West Godavari, Kadapa, Vizianagaram and Srikakulam districts may see moderate heat conditions. Andhra Pradesh Weather Early Warning and Research Centre (AWARE), a division of RTGS and its weather experts, predicted that temperature is likely to spike in the state from 25 to 29 as the moisture content in the air as drastically declined. People should be more cautious during this period, it cautioned and suggested them to keep away from outdoor activity.
Meanwhile, some parts in Rayalaeema may receive pre-monsoon showers from May 23 to May 25. Some isolated pockets in Chittoor and Anantapur districts would experience thundershowers and moderate rains.